Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Fantastic New Zealand!

New Zealand is absolutely spectacular!  It's one of the most beautiful places i've ever seen.  It has mountains and waterfalls and volcanoes and lakes everywhere.  The bus tour i'm doing has been pretty good.  It's been a great way to meet people and a good way to see the country.  I am currently in a town called Queenstown that is in a valley surrounded by mountains.  It's beautiful.  A few days ago I climbed a Glacier in Franz Josef National Park, maybe one of the coolest experiences I've had.  The next few weeks i'll be finishing up the south island of NZ and then making my way to Fiji.  I just booked my seven night package for there and i'm really excited about it.  Its been really chilly in NZ so it will be great to get back to warm weather before I head home. 



such a short blog, but my internet time is running out!

No comments:

Post a Comment